please let me hug a bird
that child is the luckiest child
(Thanks for letting me know I had a new ask, tumblr. :/ Hope this isn’t too old!)
Y’know, I’m not too sure! I don’t read all that much fic, so if I have specific taste in Redwall fic other than just the sorts of writing style I enjoy, I’m not too aware of it? I could see potentially enjoying a lot of different things!
If anyone has some to recommend, that’d be cool!
If you win, you will recieve:
All of the pokemon figures shown- none are damaged and mewtwo is slightly white.
1 game of your choice. All include booklets and games are not damaged in any way. You will recieve on this game: One shiny starter of your choice (level 5) and also one shiny pokemon of your choice (level 100).
You will get Pokemon Link and Pokemon Dash also with these games- same description as above)
A full eevee family. Brand-new. Includes: Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon and Glaceon.
A Starly plush. This calls when wing is pressed.
A Buneary plush. This calls when its ear is pressed.
A Pachirisu plush. This calls when its tail is pressed.
A Charmander plush.
A Jigglypuff plush.
A Pokemon Black and White Walkthrough Guide. This is new.
I post free to anywhere.
PLEASE NOTE: You do not have to be following me however I will enter your name another time if you are following me. You can reblog this post as many times as you like. Likes do not count and I will post the winner on the 28th of April.
I mostly want that Starly plush, not gonna lie.
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
Um, yes. I will be doing this.
Yes. I support this movement
watch me be loud as hell
Oh i WILL be doing this.
I LOVE and support this idea so much.
This is a really awesome idea.
Day 133: Spotted Towhee
A New World sparrow, the Spotted Towhee migrates annually to the US plains and lives the rest of the year in the western United States and Mexico.
lmao look at its expression
i’ve finally found an accurate image of what i’d do if i was a bird
birb must spin